Monday, June 26, 2006

Make over

This is the text in my previous blog before the make over

"Meaningful Learning for Meaningful Life

Journal writing is an immersion technique which goal is to encourage writing habit and to develop fluency as well as to improve motivation and attitude towards writing. Journal writing categorised into two: 'Personal' journal - learners write diary-like accounts of daily experience and 'intellectual' journal - students reflect on reading, lectures, class discussion, or their own ideas (Kern, 2000). This journal is part of my intellectual journal, the personal one can be viewed in the link."

I had this ideas to continue my friendster blog about ideas and thought and my obsession about making meaning in my every writing directly and practice my written English. Using this blogger can definitely facilitate all the bits and pieces of templates, instead of using the friendster one. I realise now making meaning doesn't always in a direct way but the salient meaning making come through the inderct one. So now I reconsider my former direct method into the new one. In the new one I will use my native language mixed with my little foreign language.

No comments: