Wednesday, August 23, 2006

EKKA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ray told me Ekka was shortened from Exhibition. The first time I knew Ekka was just like an ordinary name in Indo, who know it might be Ekka kurniawan, my school mate. There is one thing I could see from visiting Ekka, make Lara happy and her Daddy ... (what the ...?). Another thing is the cost that deseperately cutting off my forthnightly budget. Going to Ekka did cost so much though RACQ gave us a little as 10$ off from the real ticket price. In side the show, we can not only strolling seeing some extraordinary thing that we can not find in our country but also some show bags, rides and uhg ... some faked-padang n Indonesian satay food. There many street polls in Courier Mail or even West Side News about how expensive wasting money in Ekka, yet people keep coming every year. But ... I don't .... It is only becoz this year's gonna be my last year in Brizzy, why don't we take this chance to see what we can't see when we're going back home, after all Lara was very happy got a hug from Dora. Anyway this is my last EKKA.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: