Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's bad to be back home.


Alhamdulillah, masih bisa posting. Hampir setahun gak posting, too many stories too little time. Internet juga baru connect kemaren-kemaren. Too many things have been happening these days, since I arrived from Brisbane (July 07). After the arrival, so zibok bgt, mulai signing up for Lara, managing the properties, applying for some jobs, dealing with the fluctuating currency, nomad-ing – moving from house to another with bits and pieces. I am weary.

Going home? So unpleasant peesaan. Too many scary things at home-country, I wish I could go back. Beginning from school seeking, three schools even just some experiments for Lara. Secondly, I fought for managing the properties along with all the hassle buzzle fraud, dealing with the brick layers people who, at least, contribute to my ferocity. Next, applying the jobs might not be as harsh as other businesses, so far it’s been good enough but it makes me all in rush every minute. I love my job but it’s hard to manage. I name it, “The best place, the worst time” job. Anyway I need it for survival. About the currency? ahh … it made me crazy when it was ended up with zero account. There are many more issues that I shouldn’t say. The point is that post-overseas-syndrome is shocking.

Couple of days ago, it was a real sad story. My daughter couldn’t stand crying missed all the friends and teacher in Brisbane. “why can’t we go back to Australia, mummy?” What can I do? 

 
 



No comments: