Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Test

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having Ramadhan overseas does not make any different, no matter what we are doing and how hard we are trying to do. Doing the test, routine hard work, packing and many more I couldn't imagine. One of my most bugging thing lately is the test. This has been my poor preparation for this time. Unlike any other test I had here in Brisbane, I tried to do my best especially for the IELTS. I was scared enough to do the test since the UQ entrance requirement was haunting me for months although during last summer my travel schedule was a bit squashy. That's behind the scene of the IELTS. It's a kind of a momentum for my future. But now, this test is sort of just attention seeker. This is the sign when my time here will be shortly ended. The next big test is TKT see Cambridgeesol

The show must go on, the admin and module's fee had been paid. I have to go trhough it, my side job this week has been sudenly so busy and apparently now I don't care anymore about the test, whatever will be will be. Another hurdle is blogging, this is the point where I can save my best mark that I have to leave blogging for a while for the test, but it's too late now it's only 3 days to go. I hate blogging when I have to do the test and I hate the test when I want to have blogging.

Another way for not escaping from reality is that I suppose I have to specify the problem, define it ....
  1. What the ... is TKT? TKT is a new test from Cambridge ESOL about teaching English to speakers of other languages. It aims to increase teachers' confidence and enhance job prospects by focusing on the core teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary or adult learners, anywhere in the world. This flexible and accessible award will help you to understand:
    - different methodologies for teaching
    - the 'language of teaching'
    - the ways in which resources can be used
    - the key aspects of lesson planning
    - classroom management methods for different needs
  2. What does TKT involve?
    Most teachers are likely to follow a preparation course before taking the test but you can also prepare yourself through your own reading and study, if you prefer.
    TKT has three core modules. These can be taken together in one exam session or separately, in any order, over three sessions. Each module consists of a test of 80 objective questions, lasting 80 minutes, which require you to select the correct answer and mark this on a computerised answer sheet.
    - Module 1 - Language and background to language learning and teaching
    Describing language and language skills.
    Background to language learning.
    Background to language teaching.
    - Module 2 - Planning lessons and use of resources for language teaching
    Planning and preparing a lesson or sequence of lessons.
    Selection and use of resources and materials.
    - Module 3 - Managing the teaching and learning process
    Teachers' and learners' language in the classroom.
    Classroom management.

The only way is just PRAY. Ya Alloh give me a strength.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: